Since I rediscover my love (a short one) of stir-fries, I had it several times last week, mixed with other meals.
#1: lotus roots, bell peppers, onion, mushroom, bamboo, romaine and tofu with olive preserve olive leaf
served with oatmeal
#2 Miso soup with seaweed and mushrooms
It’s highly detoxing this soup. I had it with a grilled wrap filled with scrambled tofu with onion and asparagus
#3 Seafood rice porridge
#4 Another stir fry made with onion, mushrooms, brussel sprouts, peppers, romaine and tofu with a miso-tahini-ginger sauce.
served with toasted tortilla
#5 A staple soup (that I’m getting sick of): tomato seaweed soup with tons of white pepper
tortilla pizza using May’s magical sauce
I follow almost exactly her method
1. Heat the tortilla on stove in a oven prove pan
2. Spread it with 2 tbsp of tomato paste mixed with italian seasoning and minced garlic
3. Top veggies as desire. I used broccoli and eggplant this time.
4. Spread the magical cheeseless sauce: 2-3 tbsp hummus, 1 tbsp nutrition yeast, 1 tbsp water
5. Dizzle tahini (I used 1/2 tbsp) diluited with water
6. Broil for 5 min until cripsy
7. Cut it with something really sharp! (I’m getting a pizza cutter tonight!)
Fantastic meal! I enjoyed every bite of it! Besides that this is more healthy than conventional pizza, I like its taste much more and it won’t disturb my stomach and guts!!! YEAH~ Obviously I’m going to have it more… hopefully I don’t get sick of it too soon!
Q: Do you like unconventional pizza? which one?