Time flies with this pregnancy. I’m becoming HUGE!!!! I know I know… for others I’m still petite and not showing… but to me, I feel I could burst anytime.
Pics at 32 weeks
the front side still can’t tell much when I’m dressed
a comparison with last pregnancy. I think I’m bigger and carrying higher
Left (2012), right (2016)
Left (2016), right (2012)
at 33 weeks
- Back pain, hip soreness and exhaustion. I’m having more frequent back pain these days, on the sitting bone, and left hip sore most of the days. I am having prenatal massage almost every weekend to sooth it, but it is still getting worse. Some nights, I’m so uncomfortable that I can’t sleep well. Exhausted ALL DAY LONG. I’d have maybe 1 or 2 days that I don’t feel that way during the day, but by the end of the day I can’t wait to go to sleep.
- Sleep: a lot of sleep I need, average 9+ hrs a day. Overall good deep sleep with 1-2 trips to the bathroom. But for the past two nights, I was so uncomfortable with my back and belly that I couldn’t find a comfortable position, so I kept tossing around until it’s time to get up. I guess good sleep nights are counting.
- Cravings: not real cravings but I make sure to increase my intake of protein and overall calories.
- Appetite/hunger. Normal most of the days, but I did have quite a few days that I was a bottomless pit… just kept eating and eating. The good thing is that I usually prepare my food so I don’t end up eating junk. And as long as I’m eating real food, I feel good to eat more when hungry.
- Exercise: the usual but slowing down. I can only do 3.5 miles/hr now.
- Other symptom: pink eyes.
- Skin: good.
- Pain: back pain, sore hips.
- Weight: 16 lbs. I’ve gained more than last time already, no wonder I feel bigger. I think it’s a combination of bigger baby and me eating more lately. 🙂
- Misc: I had my 33 weeks check up this Monday with a new doctor. To my surprise, she said that I’m measuring too small (like 26-27 weeks?). That’s impossible because I feel I’m bigger this time and with Sofia I was always on track. I guess they just didn’t measure it properly. The good thing is that she ordered an ultrasound to check the size. YEY! We’ll get to see our baby girl once more (scheduled for next Wednesday). Hopefully everything is well.