The bump is making a debut these days!!!
At 13 weeks the bump is noticeable already
coming out straight from my absent abs
round shaped in front
at 15 weeks, it’s even more noticeable. And this pic doesn’t do justice because at time I feel like I’m already 7 months pregnant! 😉
- No more sickness but still crushing to bed around 9pm. Still getting tired very easily and all I want to do is lie down after dinner.
- Sleep: sleeping better. For the last two nights, if I soak my feet before bed, I sleep 8-9 hrs like a baby. Gonna continue with it! 🙂
- Cravings: none.
- Appetite/hunger. Overall I am eating more. I eat a substantial breakfast, a small snack in the morning, a big lunch, a small apple in the afternoon and big dinner. I find bigger meals work better for me, otherwise I am hungry every 2 hrs and that’s not very convenient at work. The downside of bigger meals is that I feel full/bloated/slow after meal and need a coffee to pick me up. Oh, yes, coffee is back to life. Although I still don’t enjoy it as much as before, I like it. I’d have 1 regular coffee and 1 decaf per day. Food wise, nothing sounds nasty, and I crave more meat.
- Exercise: the same. 45 min of low impact cardio + 2-3 times of 10 min strength work.
- Other symptom: exhaustion/tiredness, although getting better. Next time I see the doctor, I’ll ask if I need to take iron supplement. Anemia could cause constant exhaustion.
- Skin: good. no breakouts.
- Pain: none.
- Weight: back to pre-prenancy weight.