Things are getting better! I can see the light of this challenging first trimester.
- Sickness almost gone! I don’t have morning sickness anymore, but sometime after a greasy meal, I feel I want to vomit. This is much easier to deal with, just watch out what I eat. Although ex-ante I wouldn’t know what food would trigger it.
- Sleep: I’m still sleeping quite a lot, 8-10. Many days I’m down by 9pm. I wake 2-3 times at night to pee but it stopped to bother me. I can do that “sleeping”.
- Cravings: none. Breakfast issue is resolved recently by eating kabocha soup and two fried eggs.
- Appetite/hunger. My appetite is definitely up now. I need to eat bigger meals and snack in between meals. If one day I don’t eat enough, I’d get I’m-gonna-die kind of hunger. Not fun!
- Exercise: I am back to working out everyday. I’m alternating 30 min of incline walking at 3.7mile/hr with incline in 6, and 30 min elliptical machine. I’d like arm work 2-3 times a week. I’m still getting tired more often but I feel good afterwards.
- Other: constipation is finally undercontrol. A couple things helped: reduce white carb intake, eat high fiber cereal with kefir, eat kabocha and regular exercise. I took Miralax for about a week almost every other day, and it definitely made me go almost everyday. But then I stopped and start taking 1-2 a day of metamusil and so far it’s working. However, my digestive system is generally slowly down. I feel bloated after eating but at the same time my stomach asks for food. 😦
- Other symptom: light headed is getting more serious. Almost everytime I get up, I feel I’m falling. Although I remind myself to get up slowly, it’s harder than I thought.
- Skin: very good. Thanks for the pregnancy hormones!
- Pain: none.
- Weight: 1 lb up, 2 lbs down from pre-pregnancy.
I am definitely forming a bump there, specially at night after a big dinner, I feel like I’m huge! Compared to my first pregnancy, I think I’m a bit bigger this time.