- I got stocked up on my beloved decaf nespresso.
3 kinds of decaf
Why are they so good but expensive? They are my daily indulgences. 🙂
- I went to a baby shower on Saturday night. It was great to see other pregnant ladies (I miss being pregnant!). The host is having twins and is scheduled for c-section next Friday. The other girl is 34 weeks but has been having more contractions that she would like. Both of them are excited but a bit worried about what comes next. I kept telling them that they are going to experience the best thing in life, so relax about the birth, it’s too short and too irrelevant when looking at the big pic.
- I made a brunch-kind of breakfast on Sunday. Love it
scrambled eggs with ketchup, toasted bagel from Paul’s with Tj’s goat cheese with blueberries
- Mom and I went to have Thai food on Sunday. Sofia slept the whole time. 🙂
Tom yum soup with seafood
Tom Kan soup with chicken
Jumbo grilled shrimp Thai salad (spicy!)
Pai Thai with glass noodles and seafood
- We went to the mall with Sofia. She is such a great baby these days, she slept in the carseat most of the time and let mama shop around. When she did wake up after a 3 hrs nap, I fed her with a cover in the mall. A pro to nurse in public nowadays.
love kissing her!!!
Happyly fed and rested baby. People walked by and said: “…. look that cutie, she is a real Christmas gift!” I wanted to tell them: “that’s a gift of life! 🙂
- Sofia is sleeping really well these days. Her longest stretches at night were 6, 6.5 and 5 hrs. During the day she take 3-4 naps of 1-2 hrs, or 2 naps of 3 hrs. Amazing!!! Yesterday she slept 18 hrs in total. 😯
- She’s more contented when she’s awake. She babbles and makse different sounds ALL the time like wanting to talk to us
- Sofia ate only once for two nights. During the day she is eating every 3-4 hrs. I wonder if she’s more efficient eating, or she has bigger stomach or what. But I like not being a buffet all the time! 🙂