- We didn’t go to malls/outlets, a new tradition that I really like 😉 I did do some cyber shopping online, will show them when they arrive.
- I made another pound cake for mom. This time I used 1/3 of the batter mixed with some melted chocolate, and swirl it before baking. Look how pretty it is
as well as almond biscotti
- For five days in a row I’m enjoying these gluten free pancakes. Love it so much!!!!
- We did groceries shopping together with S and it went well. $150 worth of groceries! 😉
- Playing with this girl who started to smile more and more each day!
- I invited a high school friend Susan and her parents for lunch on Saturday.
the full meal for 5 people!
pork belly with bamboo
my signature spicy red sauce fish
Coke chicken wings
sauteed spicy kabocha
sauteed bok choy
pork ribs, chinese yam and napa cabbage soup
- I got to see some good friends. On Saturday evening, my advisor Carmen throw a party at her house, the last one there. On Sunday I had lunch with them at Bistrot Du Coin
Cesar, one of my best friends from school who lives in Toronto now. It was so nice to see him.
Mom and I shared two dishes.
mini ravioli with seafood
steak with fries
I ate most of the steak dish, the steak was GREAT!!!
And we took Sofia with us!!! That was our first eating out experience with S and all went very well. I fed her right after we arrive, and then she played with my friends for a while before taking a nap in the stroller.
and she smiled!!!!
Now she smiles “on demand”. If we touch her mouth and smile to her, she’ll smile us back! 😆
after lunch, we walked to an argentinean ice cream/coffee bar.
Mom and I shared Afogatto (ice cream with a shot of espresso)
and a churro
It was a great Thanksgiving without turkey nor shopping craziness, and I loved it! 🙂
How’s Sofia doing?
She’s doing GREAT!!!! She’s exactly 2 month old today! 🙂
Her naps are more and more consistent. I’m soooo happy to finally figure out how to read her cues and make her take naps consistently. During the last 4 days, she’s been taking 3-4 naps everyday, ranging from 1-3 hrs. She barely fuss and she’s a happy girl when she’s awake. At night her longest straight was 6 hrs (last night), but most likely 4-5 hrs. She’s eating 7 times per day, 5 during the day and 2 at night, which is a lot less than before (10-12 times).
I’m so hopefully things will get better each day and we will have more fun playing with her! 🙂
Absolutely love being a MOM!!!!