Just one week away from full term! Unbelievable!!! I’m getting anxious to meet the baby but at the same time nervous about the life changing after her birth! Excited is an understatement at this stage.
Every night after dinner we walk and I think about when she will arrive? Early or late? In the US, people says that you’re more likely to overdue for your first pregnancy. But when I talked to people from other nationalities, including my mom (chinese), she says that it’s more likely the opposite. She had me one week earlier. So I’m hoping that it is hereditary as well. However, as long as she’s comfortable and safe in my belly, stay as long as she wants! 🙂
Overall, I’m feeling great! Some minor discomforts here and there, nothing major.
How I’m feeling at 36 weeks
- Baby size: honeydew. almost 20 inches, 5.5 lb.
- Sleep: 8-9 hrs, 2-3 trips to the bathroom.
- Cravings: none.
- Appetite/hunger: Not much. I get full easily and just not interested in food in general.
- Exercise: 45 min of ET or incline walking in the AM and 40 min leisure walking at night.
- Symptoms: Lower back, hips and leg soreness. I’ve noticed that lower back pain is manegeable if I sit straight, so I’m trying to do that at work.
- Weight: +2. So 12 lb in total.
- Maternity cloth? Still using my old cloth.
- Stretch marks? Nope.
- Gender: Girl!!!
- Movement: A lot and all day long. She’s really active, as her mom! 🙂
- Emotions: Anxious. Can’t wait to have her outisde, but I’m sure I’ll miss her movements inside me later.
- Looking forward: doctor appointment tomorrow. He’ll check my cervix!!! 😯 Nervous!