Starting 30s!!! Wooo!!! In less than 10 weeks, I’ll meet our little girl. 🙂
It was an eventful week. In addition to the ER trips, I had extreme hunger for two days combined with bloating and constipation. The worse combination EVER! Whenever that happens, usually 2-3 hrs after a meal, I’ll eat something (crackers, yogurt, bars) until I’m satisfied. Then the hunger level got back to normal, but to avoid it happening again, I try to snack more often.
My baby girl had her first hiccups!!! 😆 I’ve heard so many women talking about hiccups and never experienced it before. And then one day while lying down, I felt a rhythmic small shaking for 1-2 minutes. I’m finally proud to say that I felt hiccups too!
Glucose test came back negative. The blood count was slightly lower than normal but the doctor was not concerned. I will continue to take Floradix iron supplement.
Although I felt my belly experienced a growth spurt, it’s not showed in the pic nor in the scale 😦
How I’m feeling at 30 weeks
- Baby size: cucumber. Average size: 17 inches long, and weighing 3-3.5 pounds
- Sleep: 7-8 hrs average but not-so-good quality. I’d get up 1-2 and have problem falling back to sleep.
- Cravings: none. Still liking peaches and also watermelon.
- Appetite/hunger: Appetite for food is still not there, but ravenous hunger for few days. I’m trying to snack more often to avoid this kind of hunger and to increase food intake in general.
- Exercise: Slower incline walking to feel comfortable.
- Symptoms: Bloating, constipation, nose bleeding. No fun!
- Weight: zero again. I thought with the extra hunger and food intake, I’d gain some. But no…. 😦 Need more work on that.
- Maternity cloth? Not yet. Bought a dress from forever21. I have a denial to buy maternity cloth. They’re not pretty and I can’t use it afterwards. So I think I’ll just get normal cloth that is loose on the belly.
- Stretch marks? Nope.
- Gender: Girl!!!
- Movement: Movements all day long. This week I feel her often on my left side. Few times I felt both sides of my belly moving. She might be doing some stretching there! 😉
- Emotions: A little worry about the bleeding nose situation. I hope I can get an answer from the nose doctor next week. Although I know my baby is doing alright, but still worry that it happens again. Blood lost for someone that is at the border of being anemic could be dangerous.
- Looking forward: Star’s coming back. I need his emotional support. I want to share the last two months of pregnancy moments with him.
- Books read: On becoming baby wise and the birth partner. Both very useful for moms-to-be.