Ladies and gentleman! I’m in the third trimester!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wooo!!!!!!! I can’t believe it! I’m 2/3 way through. I never thought being pregnant would be so enjoyable. I enjoy every minute of it!!! Seriously, after this baby is born, I can’t wait to be pregnant again! 😆 I really wonder why so many people complain about the inconvenience of being pregnant. Maybe I’m super lucky to not have much discomfort so I enjoy it more. And also I think pregnant women is soooo beautiful. I feel beautiful despite de growing belly. I really do!!!
This week has been very good. My energy is back and the baby has been moving all day long. I believe her movements is highly correlated with mom’s energy level, which makes total sense, right? I did start to have some hip and lower back discomfort two nights this week, but not too bad yet.
Let’s see the growing belly
How I’m feeling at 28 weeks
- Baby size: cabbage. Average size: 14.8 inches long, and weighing 2.25 pounds
- Sleep: 7-8 hrs average and naps on weekend. Wonderful!
- Cravings: none.
- Appetite/hunger: Still no much appetite and usually not feeling hungry, but I still eat at normal meals time and 1-2 snacks per day.
- Exercise: Elliptical and incline walking, twice a week upper and lower body strength exercises. I had to slow down a little bit on the treadmill.
- Symptoms: Lower back and hip discomfort. Not really bad pains, but I can feel soreness. I went to a prenatal massage on Saturday and felt better.
- Weight: almost 1 lb up this week. YEY!!!! Total weight gain 6.5 lb.
- Maternity cloth? Not yet.
- Stretch marks? Nope.
- Gender: Girl!!!
- Movement: Movements all day long. When I wake up, when I sit at the office, after dinner, at night in bed. My belly has been changing its shape so much. It’s so fun to watch it and guess which parts of Sofia is popping up. The most obvious part to identify is her butt. 🙂
- Emotions: Happy happy happy!!!!!
- Looking forward: next OB appointment. Glucose test and an ultrasound to check baby size. I hope she’s in the normal size.
Now that I’m in the third trimester, I feel that time is running and I still have a lot to do. I’ll make a to-do list shortly. 🙂