- A good week at work, I was very productive because I kept coffees/lunches at the minimum. So more time to work! 😉
- Saturday: I went to do manicure/pedicure, the full set! It felt so good. And that, I went to do groceries and I went to four stores (Whole Food, Trader Joe’s, H mart and Great Wall). I guess I could squeeze in 1-2 stores but as doing groceries is a therapy for me, so I didn’t mind going to each of them to get exactly what I neede.
Once the joy of cooking is back, I need more groceries to play with. For these for a single pregnant woman! 🙂
got three types of korean salads: seaweed, radish and kimchi.
spent the afternoon napping and reading. I’m reading more than ever! In average 1-2 books per week! 😯 My favorite bobbie nowadays! 🙂
- Sunday: another stay-in day and did a lot of cooking. I’ve been wanting to make these two recipes for a while, I finally did! 🙂
I made high protein brownie adapted from this recipe from Running to the Kitchen
- 1 cup grounded oat
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 2 scoops vanilla pea and soy protein powder
- 1/4 cup unsweetened dark cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp egg white liquid
- 1/4 cup NuNaturals stevia baking blend
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1-1/4 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup chopped walnut
Mix dry and wet ingredients separately and bake at 350F for 25 min.
Will have it as snack and maybe parfait?
I also made Emily’s broccoli “cheese” pasta bake
I add 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese as topping before baking it
The afternoon involved more reading. And look what I saw in our backyard?
Q: What’s your favorite pasta dish?
6 responses to “Life: weekly recap”
I’m glad you are doing well! I enjoy grocery shopping and cooking when I have the time to do it… 🙂
Favorite pasta dish? I like pasta with a raw tomato/garlic/basil/pine nuts/Parmesan cheese sauce. It’s so flavorful and tastes like summer to me.
Have a good week!
omg i would LOVE to get a mani/pedi. i haven’t had them both done at the same time since my wedding! i like grocery shopping too, it’s fun for me to pick a variety of foods and come home and prepare them to enjoy through the week! i never really liked pasta even growing up! i do like spaghetti squash with tons of evoo, olives & crushed tomatoes and basil though 🙂
whoa, a deeer?!! I wish I had that in my surroundings!! hahaha. And it seems like such a nice and relaxing weekend…just what you need girl! I always love reading about your stay in days b/c it makes me feel like I’m at home just chillaxing! And I’m super impressed by your groceries. Everything looks so healthy, fresh, and colorful. And yay for the Korean side dishes!! Now that I’m married away from home, I appreciate my Korean food-roots. 😉
Oh! Look at the beautiful deer! And what a great grocery haul. I don’t mind going to more than one store, either.
I’m a big reader too, any recommendations??
I enjoyed a lot “outlier” by Malcolm Gladwell.
Sent from my iPhone