- A good week at work, I was very productive because I kept coffees/lunches at the minimum. So more time to work! 😉
- Saturday: I went to do manicure/pedicure, the full set! It felt so good. And that, I went to do groceries and I went to four stores (Whole Food, Trader Joe’s, H mart and Great Wall). I guess I could squeeze in 1-2 stores but as doing groceries is a therapy for me, so I didn’t mind going to each of them to get exactly what I neede.
Once the joy of cooking is back, I need more groceries to play with. For these for a single pregnant woman! 🙂
got three types of korean salads: seaweed, radish and kimchi.
spent the afternoon napping and reading. I’m reading more than ever! In average 1-2 books per week! 😯 My favorite bobbie nowadays! 🙂
- Sunday: another stay-in day and did a lot of cooking. I’ve been wanting to make these two recipes for a while, I finally did! 🙂
- 1 cup grounded oat
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 2 scoops vanilla pea and soy protein powder
- 1/4 cup unsweetened dark cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp egg white liquid
- 1/4 cup NuNaturals stevia baking blend
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1-1/4 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup chopped walnut
Will have it as snack and maybe parfait?
I add 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese as topping before baking it
The afternoon involved more reading. And look what I saw in our backyard?
Q: What’s your favorite pasta dish?