For last week’s lunch I made a veggie-tofu pudding.
veggie-tofu pudding (3 meal servings or 6 as side)
- 2 can of sweet corns
- 1 package of frozen spinach
- 1 package of firm tofu
- 5 eggs
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
For the Saturday lunch, I made a corn frittata.
- 3 can of sweet corn, grounded
- 4 eggs beaten
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 2 tbsp oil
1. Sauteed onions with oil until brown.
2. Add corns to onion and cook at low for 10 min.
3. Let it cool a little bit.
4. Mix egg with 1/4 cup of the cheese.
5. Add corns to the egg mixture.
6. Season with S+P.
7. Pour the mixture into a pan, spring with the rest of parmesan.
8. Bake at 375F for 45 min