I’ve been wondering why I didn’t have any pregnancy symptoms for the last few weeks. And I finally got them.😦 Although my symptoms are really minor compared to others, it’s still not fun.
- I’ve been tired. Even walking around the house is tiring. I wake up tired and go through the day tired. I’ve never been at this low energy level constantly. Even sleeping 9 hrs per day would not fix it.
- My taste buds is completely changed. Nothing that I used to like seems appetizing. Even my beloved kabocha and corns, that I used to eat everyday for the last few years, I don’t even want to see them! This is crazy! Not only them, but other food that I regularly eat, I don’t want to eat anymore. Then I’m in trouble, because I don’t crave anything so suddenly I don’t know what I want to eat, or what I can eat and don’t find it disgusting. That is why I’be been trying new combos to see if I like them. So far I only seem to like wonton and dumplings. I’ve heard that other people who used to like veggies can’t tolerant them when pregnant. I’m lucky that I still like them, just in the form of filling for dumplings. Sigh… I’ll keep trying to find eatables.
- For most days of the last week, I’ve been feeling more hungry. A sudden hunger that starts about the meal time, a hunger that is not tolerable, as I’ll die if I don’t eat. This combined with my lack of interest in food is really problematic. I had to forced myself to eat although I don’t find it appetizing. I just wanted to feel not hungry.
- Nausea. Yea, unfortunately I started to feel nausea. Not too bad that I want to vomit. It’s not morning sickness, it’s pretty much all day nausea feeling. I’m glad that I had my mind busy with the training last week so I didn’t have time to feel it much. But whenever I’m relaxed, I feel it.
- I’ve kept up with workouts because I know that I’d feel better after it. I find it more challenging, even walking at 6% at 3.7 mi/hr is challenging. But I’m glad that I convinced myself every morning to go downstairs despite feeling tired, because I always feel better and a little more energetic afterwards.
- I weighted myself today expecting to gain some weight due to the higher amount of food I’ve been eating and less intense workout. Nope! Nothing yet. I guess the baby is absorbing all the nutrients and the metabolism has been higher due to all the body transformation is going through.
My parents already told the news to most of their relatives and friends. I guess I will soon too! Maybe after next week’s doc appointment, we expect to see a heartbeat at the sac! The blood test came back and everything seems normal! Really happy!!!!