Snow finally arrived! Yesterday I woke up seeing everything white outside. First, I saw it was because I didn’t put my glasses, so I was looking blur. But then I put my glass and realized that it was snow, everywhere!!!! 😆
I went downstairs really excited to tell the news to my dad. He was waiting to see big snow since he arrived two months ago! 🙂
Since any plan to go outside was out… I made stay-in as fun as possible. And what’s better to make some brownies?
Whole wheat brownie with pecan adapted from Eat Clean Cookbook
- 3/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup butter
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup brewed coffee
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup toasted pecan
- Preheat over to 350F
- Melt chocolate and butter in a double boiler until melt
- mix sugar, eggs, coffee and vanilla.
- add melted chocolate and butter mixture
- combine flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt.
- add wet to dry ingredients and add pecans
- pour batter into a 9-inch square pan previously greased
- bake for 30-35 min
It’s chinese new year today! A party is about to start! 🙂
See you next year!
Q: What do you like to do on snow days?