You might think that I’m happy 100% of the time.
You might think that nothing in life I would complain about.
You might think I have no problems in life ever.
And you might be right if you think my life is just what I post here.
But let’s face it! No one could be happy/satified ALL the time. Although I try to keep my complains digested as fast as they appear. I also want to be realistic with you guys.
Today is one of the days that I feel the urge to vent out.
The new house is AMAZING! I love it, we love it!
- We still have no sofa, 2 sets are arriving next Wednesday an 1 set is still in the looking stage.
- My makeup desk mirror is still on the floor.
- We don’t have bed frame&boad yet.
- We don’t have night stands yet.
- We don’t even have lights yet.
- The desk that came in yesterday has a long scratch on the surface! 👿
- Gym is not ready. I haven’t workout for a week and my body is craving it!
- Our garage is full of boxes and trash.
- Home entertainment is not ready.
- Guest room is not ready.
- Office is not ready.
- I don’t want any guest to come to my new house and my dear husband didn’t get it! 👿
Summing up: the house is not ready and there’s only limited time I can spend everyday to improve it!
Furthermore…. traffic this morning was actually very good, I arrived 10 min earlier, but the garage I go everyday is CLOSED! WTF!!!! so…. 20 min more finding an open one that is close. 😦
To calm my nerves I went to the coffee shop straight! For some misterious reason, I ordered macchiato instead of my beloved cappuchino. WHAT A MISTAKE!!! I hate it!!!!!!!!! 👿
Well….. it’s not a perfect day indeed!