Hello!!! Did u miss me? 😀 I know that I’ve been a bad blogger lately. I’ve been busy last week with:
- Wedding preparation. Not everything is set but most of them. The most important accomplishment last week was to pick the dresses. I’m happy to say that I have all FOUR dresses and I love them all! 😆
- Visit hair salon at least twice a week! I got a new hair cut and the stylist has been playing around.
- Twice a week I go to my favorite TCM center. My poor body after GuaSha
- I went to indoor climbing
- Visit the gym every other day. I need to build resistance to prepare for the Kilimanjaro hike! I should be doing at least two hours of light cardio like incline walking or ET. But I found it extremely boring!!! I’ve tried many things to fight the boredom, the latest one that worked is watch movies on my ipad. 😉
- I got a new pair of glasses. I look really nerdy with it! 😉
- Manicure with prints!
Meeting with old friends. I love love love meeting with old friends. Does it mean that I’m getting old? hehehe…. Whatever! I like it!
- Last Sunday I met with a good friend from high school. We know each other for 18 years and although we didn’t keep in touch the last 17 years, we still feel knowing each other very well. We talked for 3 hours nonstop! And the most incredible thing was that when I look at her, I feel looking at myself! 🙂 Her passion doing things that she like, the way she listen to me, her look, her enthusiasm, her facial expressions, I felt looking a mirror.
- I also met with two friends that I know for more than 20 years. Meeting with them is a MUST every time I come back to Shanghai. We’ve been doing for the last 5 years and I’m 100% sure that we’ll continue the tradition for the rest of our lives.
- Today I’m meeting with a girl that I haven’t seen in 20 years! We found each other in KaiXin net, a chinese version of Facebook. Since I’m extremely bad remembering names, I didn’t recognize her when she added me as friend. But then I looked at all her pictures, I saw the grown-up version of an old friend. 😀 Can’t wait!
- Mom and I are going to Australia for 8 days next week.
- Star and I will take my BFF and her husband to Peijing before our wedding.
- Tanzania 8/4-8/18
- Greece 8/27-9/7, our honeymoon
- London with Mara 9/7-9/9 (pending)