1. I was born in China, Shanghai and grow up in Buenos Aires. But according to my friends I don’t speak well any of these: mandarin, shanghainese, english and spanish.
2. I have a love/hate relationship with coffee, chocolate, kabocha and corn. I love them so much that I could eat them everyday for years! But I hate being addicted to anything!
3. I support democracy and freedom of speech, but we have dictatorship at home (composed by me and Star). Needless to say, I’m the dictator.
4. I am super active, I workout > 5 days a week, but I don’t play any sport until last Sunday.
5. I love cooking for my dearest friends and family. I don’t spend more than 20-30 min cooking for myself, but I enjoy spending the whole day to prepare a five course dinner for friends.
6. Hate list of house work: laundry, ironing, cleaning the floor. But I’m lucky to have a husband who is willing to do all those for me in exchange of a smile.
7. I’d love to have a small cafe one day. Star and I talked about our retirement plan and both of us want a cafe so I can bake something different everyday and host friends.
What are you 7 Things?