Kath tagged me with some fun questions:
- Which sense is your most sensitive (visual, auditory, tactile, gustatory, olfactory)? I’d say visual and gustatory… so I’m qualified to be a chef 😉
- Would you rather want to live in a country with seasons or in a country where it is always warm? With seasons please! I need variety!
- Do you prefer active (sightseeing, visiting special places) or passive (relaxing, lying on the beach) vacations? Active vacation 90% of the time.
- Do you think there is some kind of task you have to tackle in your life, or something you have to learn? If yes, what is it? I need to learn more about living in the present, enjoy fully everyday.
- Do you prefer to spend time with your family or friends? Both
- Are you introvert or extravert? 70% extravert but I enjoy being alone too.
- What music are you currently listening to? None
- What book are you currently reading?Three Cups of Tea
- Do you feel like the age you have, or older / younger? Younger
- Which is your favorite way to spend a free evening? It depends on my energy level. If I’m rested, I’d go out with Star for dinner and movie; if I’m tired, I’d stay in with Star to watch TV. I enjoy both of these.
My weekend started on Friday night. After three years of Hiatus… I finally got back to TANGO! 😆
yes~ don’t be so surprised! I used to dance Tango. I took class and danced regularly for two years! And then.. life got busy and tango was the first thing to go. Just recently, I felt the urge to dance again. At the same time my dance partner asked me if I want to dance again 😉 Such a coincidence! So this Friday was my debut and it was so much fun! 😆
Saturday: groceries and “the next three day”.
Sunday: Star and I went to Le pain quotitdien
and then we went to the farmer’s market
I finally found purple cauliflowers!!! 😀 I was jumping around like a kid asking Star if we can get all of them 😉
and then I cooked. This doesn’t look very appetizing but according to Star, it’s fantastic!
Dried vegetable and pork belly in a red sauce (霉干菜烧肉）
over rice and accompanied by bok choy
for me, I finally made a gigantic bowl of warm salad (haven’t had this for ages!!!)
stir-fry of onion, Brussels sprouts, orange cauliflower and carrots with tahini and soy sauce, over spring mix, topped with heart of palm.
And then…. I read and snacked
oh… I got a new set of PJs in Gap
Q: What are you thankful? And what are you looking for? I’m thankful for everything I have. I’m looking for a new life to start next year once I get a job! 🙂