Each of us order an appetizer. Star got Imported parma prociutto with crispy sardine bread and olives
His friend got Crispy fried calamari and zucchini with a lightly spicy tomato sauce
I got grilled baby octopus with sauteed lentils and watercress
For entree, Star got grilled authentic italian sausage with grilled vegetables
his friend got Ravioli filled with veal and spinach in an asparagus, mushroom and veal reduction sauce
I got half moon ravioli filled with scallop and crab meat in a spicy red sauce
And then we shared two desserts: Warm apple-banana strudel with marsala wine zabaione
and the classic tiramisu
It was a wonderful lunch. We also had wine and a lot of talking. Star’s friend is american and he said he never had this kind of lunch on weekends: 2 hours long, relaxing meal with a lot of food! 😀 He enjoyed a lot. And we were happy to introduce him a little Argentinean culture 😉
Wanna see more pic of my new hair cut? which btw, I love it! 😆
I’m always more playful when Star is around 😉
now. random questions that Krista tagged me
- What is your favourite food starting with the letter “S”? Shrimp
- Are you an allergy sufferer? No.
- What is your all time favourite make up product? Concealer
- Best childhood memory? when my mom surprised me by showing up at the exit of my school
- If you could play one sport professionally, what would it be? Volleyball
- What is your number one grocery shopping tip? make a list and stick to it
- Who would you be most nervous to cook dinner for? no one. I’m pretty confident about my cooking skills 😉
- Is there a food that you hated as a child, but LOVE now? nothing came to my mind.
here you go… pretty random questions but it was fun answering them. I’m supposed to make 8 questions and tag 8 bloggers. I’ll do it later 😉
Q: What’s your favorite table game?