Since I’ll be on the job market next year, I’ve been thinking a lot about the ideal job. I used to think I know what it was, I used to think I could get it, I used to think I’d enjoy fully the ideal job, until I realized recently that what I thought was the ideal job, it is not anymore, therefore I feel lost.
For me, an ideal job would be one that:
- allows me to use what I’ve learned all these years about Economics
- allows me to use all my skills and potentials
- challenges me sometimes (not all the times)
- work with people (very important! working at home with PJs is fun somedays, but not everyday)
- have enough time to do others things (I don’t want to work 10 hours a day everyday and arrive home too tired to do anything)
- work whenever I am productive (not a standard office job that requires going to work everyday)
- have coworkers who I admire and who I can learn from
- from time to time, feel rewarded and accomplished
So I know what would be an ideal job, the only problem is that I doubt there is any real job that satisfy all these.
Then what? Not working at all? I thought about this possibility seriously, but knowing myself I know this option won’t work (all my friends told me the same: ” you’ll get bored!”) So, what I’m going to do is to be open to anything and make any job that I can get (if I can get one) ideal. How? Look the bright side and deal with the negative side (as everyone does!) 😆
Q: What’s your ideal job?
I’ve been making oatmeal with my new toy
it’s so simple and the oatmeal sooooo creamy!! 😉
I’d make 1.5 cup in one batch for two meals
a sweet one: add 1/4 cup almond milk and 1 tbsp coconut butter
and a savory one.
Yesterday I worked 4 hours and spent the rest of day being lazy. At night I craved meat, so I finally made Jenna’s meat ball
I followed her recipe almost exactly, except I substitute 0.5 lb turkey with beef.
throw them to the sauce
and serve on a bed of steamed collard greens (love it)
as side: 1/2 baked squash
very satisfying meal~~~ 😀
Today I’m starting the 10 days petit macro detox eating plan. Exciting! 😀