I’ve been wanting to make coconut butter after seeing it in Heather’s a while ago. I finally made it and it was SUPER easy, just 7 min!!!😀
1/2 pound of unsweetened coconut as the ONLY ingredient
food processor as the ONLY appliance
after 4-5 minutes, it starts to release coconut oil
6 min later
it tastes STUPENDOUS (as Krista would say ;))
After breakfast I went to school. After two weeks of stressful data-mining and writing, I met with my advisor and he was happy with the results!😆 Such a big relieve! I came home late but still excited. So I put my excitement into cooking😉 I made spinach cake
- 1/2 big onion chopped
- 2 pounds of spinach
- 6 eggs
- 2 cups almond milk (or any milk)
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp oil
1. Sauté chopped onion with oil with a little salt and pepper, stirring occasionally, until they’re translucent.
2. Once the onions are cooked, begin adding the spinach in batches, putting on the lid until the spinach has cooked down, then you can add more. Add salt and pepper as you go.
3. When all the spinach is just barely wilted, turn it out into a large bowl and let cool.
4. Puree the spinach mixture with the milk and eggs until almost smooth. Add the parmesan cheese.
5. Pour the batter into the prepared baking dish. Bake for 45 minutes at 400F.
It’s like a spinach souffle. YUM~😀
I had it with steamed corn.
dessert was steamed kabocha and white fungus drink
I love fall because I’m getting ripped kabochas!!😆