First of all, help me on choosing a running shoe!
Full Name: Nike Air Zoom Pegasus+ 25
- Name “Best Buy” by Runner’s World magazine
- Full-length Nike Rideliner footbed for comfort and cushioning underfoot
- Women’s-specific crash pad for shock absorption and a smoother stride
- Multiple types of rubber and a Waffle-pattern outsole for durability, traction and a smooth, sure-footed stride
- Nike+ ready
- Weight: 9.6 ounces (women’s size 8)
- Full-length, soft and cushy midsole for responsive cushioning and durability
- Heel and forefoot Nike Zoom units for lightweight, responsive cushioning
- Largely open-mesh upper for breathability and comfort
- Partial bootie for a plush, comfortable fit and feel
- Women’s-specific Dynamic Fit windows and arch-fit strap for customized support
- Women’s-specific sockliner for exceptional step-in feel and cushioning
- Women’s-specific crash pad for shock absorption and a smooth transition
- Deep, women’s-specific flex grooves for flexibility and a smooth, efficient stride
- Multiple types of rubber and traction patterns for a smooth, sure-footed stride
- Nike+ ready
- Weight: 9.8 ounces (women’s size 8)
Running seems to be my new hobbie and stress reliever. And I’m getting faster! 😀 Yesterday morning I run 8km, 38.40”, 7.47min/mile. 😀 So, to protect my knee, I need a new pair of shoes! 😉 I love my new ipod with Nike+ that records distance and speed for me 🙂 I know Maggie is having fun with it too!
I received samples from Kopali Organics last week
About the company: Our goal was to support organic family farmers and their communities by connecting them with the growing market of people who care about the quality of the food they eat, as well as the environmental and social conditions under which it is grown, produced and traded. And today we directly supports hundreds of sustainable farmers and their communities in nearly a dozen countries around the world. We are also well on our way to delighting, nourishing and inspiring millions as they become part of a healthier, more sustainable and more compassionate world.
Chocolate covered banana
Perfect sweet fix! 😀
I haven’t had chinese food for a while 😯 I don’t know what happened. But I missed it! 🙂 So I made some for dinner last night
Stir-fry soy bean sprouts with chinese pickle
stir-fry bok choy with black fungus, shitake mushroom and tofu
porridge made with barley, lotus seeds, millet and oats
Very satisfying! 😀 I need to have it more often!
Q1: If you’re a runner, how often do you run and how much?
Q2: If you’re a foodie, what’s the most satisfying meal you had lately?