Thanks everyone for the encouraging words. I’ll try my best to stay positive but bear with me if I don’t. This phD (aka. permanent head damage) program is getting harder and harder.
This week’s dim sum recipe is yam & black sesame rice cake!
- 1 medium yam (mine was 12 oz.)
- 3/4 cup brown rice flour
- 1/4 cup black sesame seed flour
- 1 oz. brown sugar
- 1 cup warm water
- sesame seed for topping
1. Mix all ingredients except yam
2. Boil cubed yam for 15 min and drain
3. Prepare the steam basket. I used the basket that comes with the rice cooker and put a foil
4. Put yam
6. Add the flour mix and top sesame seeds
7. Steam for 40 min
8. covered please
Cut and serve! 🙂
- core work 3 alternating days per week. Either exercises that Michal has chosen or others like Yoga For Core.
- cardio 30 min a day, six days a week. This will be challenging for me, but I’ll try my best.
I think I’ve never done a workout challenge before, this is going to be fun! 😀
Q: How often do you do core exercises? What’s your favorite move?