As I write this post, I’m flying back to US. Five weeks on semi-vacation seemed long ex-ante, but was short ex-post. I’m glad that I write a blog to record all what I’ve done and felt during this time, and to have a group of great and supportive “friends” who I can share almost everything. A short recap of what I’ve done during these 5 weeks:
- Teach a mini-course
- Tried several new workouts
- Massage and manicure every friday
- First two theater experiences in my life, which I didn’t like them at all, I’d rather watch a movie
- Day SPA at hotel four seasons
- Tango show
- Foodie adventures: Bengal x 3, Agraz (Hotel Cesar Park) x 2, Hotel Four Seasons x2, Hotel Faena+Universe x 3, Rodizio, La Morena, Bice, Nucha x N.
- Shopping: 2.5 workout clothes, 9 tees, 1 coffee set, 1 bowl/plate set, 8 mini glasses, 2 books, tons of chocolates, 3 shirts, jewelries (you’ll see them soon)
- FABULOUS time with Star!!! This is by far the best part of this trip! 😛
I am a little sad, but not too much this time, because my parents are coming very soon and I have BIG plans for them! 🙂
Before I take the pill to try to sleep a little bit, I’ll post the last foodie adventure (today’s lunch) at BICE, one of the finest italian restaurant in Buenos Aires. It is also in New York and Milan. Their have great pasta and seafood.
Star captured my little sadness moment
But when I realized, I immediately changed to naughty face
We had as appetizer: grilled veggies
I had grilled fish with salad as entree
Star had a fish stew with seafood which was amazing!!! I had to steal several bites from his plate
For dessert we share the classic tiramisu
Tea with petit fours at the end
And the happy couple! 😀
Okay. 7 hours more! Wish me good luck to sleep a little. 🙂
Question: What do you feel when you travel back home from vacation?
Sleep attempt failed (edited at 2 am) 😦